Tuesday 9 October 2007

Out and about with Wally...



We were lucky enough to have Wally and Dave stop by for a couple of nights, unfortunately we only really had one day so Wally and I did the tourist thing while Dave holed up in our attic and worked! I was pleased to have a day out, thoroughly enjoyed myself, we did the Dublin hop on hop off bus, had lunch in Temple bar and visited the Guinness Storehouse. Unfortunately it was rather chilly, especially sitting upstairs on a topless bus! I have to say that the first time I did the hop on hop off last year we went on the RED bus and this time we went on the yellow bus and the red bus was a lot more informative. Something to keep in mind if you ever do that specific tourist activity!


The picture on the left is of the water that they use to make your Guinness, no siffy Liffy water for this specific brew.



Also while waiting in line for our tickets I happened to look up, I do not think my picture does it justice, but it is pretty cool anyway....you should be able to click on the picture for a bigger photograph.
After that I did a lot of looking up and this is what I saw....a crane hanging above our heads on an open bus...mmmm
We had a good day all in all and Wally enjoyed drinking Guinness at the Gravity bar...

No comments: