Tuesday 24 June 2008

On the seventh day luggage was purchased...

Today I found myself out and about. I had to drop a project off for Kirstin - she left it at home and would lose marks if it was not handed in, growl - and then as I was out I visited Mandy and got to see her now not so little baby and her chatty and very informative son! They have just moved and he gladly showed us around his room, his sisters and then on to his folks...where he insisted on opening the cupboards to show us their clothes!! I did not peek honest - a bedroom cupboard is very personal space!!
Once the grand tour was completed he enlightened us on his planned journey to his new school in September, showed us his sweets and then built a puzzle which you can add gears and cogs to...very fascinating stuff, having had 2 girls I never got to see toys like that!

After that it was off to buy LUGGAGE as we are going to Holland with hand luggage only...which means small clothing receptacles are necessary. What do you think? Girly you say...no way!!
SEVEN DAYS TO GO....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.....those go perfectly together with your pink feet !

Malcolm said...

LOL I am trying to decide whether to keep the pink or change the colour on Monday when I have my toes done before my holiday, I am not really going to be carrying my luggage all over Holland although it is HAND luggage!!!